Wednesday 18 June 2008

"The Happening" - DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS FILM!!


Ok .. so it's not very often that a film would rile me up so much that I would post a blog tellnig everyone not to see it. But this one has. I feel that me saying that "It is wick" does not potray how wick it is, so im going to say that "It is she-ite"... Please, please do not go and see this film... I am now going to spoil it, so that you dont see it. Pretty much, people run around and commit suicide for an hour and a half.. THATS IT. Thats all there is for the whole film... no story line, thats it! Bloomin awful. You dont even get to see them die.... for example. A guy decides to go over and turn a big lawn moer on and lie down on the ground and let it run over him. Just as it goes to run over him (which would be pretty cool to see) the camera cuts away. WHAT!!!! Grrrr


Crap films make me angry.. worse than kung fu hustle

No comments: